Start date: 09/02/09
End date: 04/30/11
- Charles W. Schwartz | University of Maryland
- Halil Ceylan | 515-294-8051 | email@example.com | Iowa State University
- Rui Li | University of Maryland
- Kasthurira Gopalakrishnan | 515-294-3044 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Iowa State University
- Sunghwan Kim | email@example.com | Iowa State University
About the research
Research is needed to determine the degree of sensitivity of the performance predicted by the MEPDG to input parameter values. This information will help identify, for specific climatic region and traffic conditions, the input parameters that appear to substantially influence predicted performance. In this manner, users can focus efforts on those input parameters that will greatly influence the pavement design.
The objective of this research is to determine the sensitivity of the performance predicted by the MEPDG to variability of input parameter values. The research will deal with all types of flexible and rigid pavements included in the MEPDG. The research shall be conducted using the MEPDG software version available as of October 1, 2008.
Report: Sensitivity Evaluation of MEPDG Performance Prediction (NA pdf) December 2011
Sponsor(s): University of Maryland