Associate Director for Policy
As CTRE's transportation policy analyst, David develops proposals, manages projects, and conducts research. His primary areas of research are access management, asset management, transportation and land use, GIS, transportation policy planning, and distance learning.
Additional role at InTrans and/or Iowa State University
- Access and Corridor Management Support Program for Iowa, Phase I
- Managing Decisions Regarding Rural Expressway Routes and Associated Bypasses
- Food Product Demand Mapping
- Business and Economic Impacts Assessment: Anoka County, Minnesota
- Investigation of the Impact of Rural Develoment on Secondary Road Systems (TR-548)