- Iowa DOT and SUDAS have produced Design Standards and Plan Preparation Requirements for Accessible Sidewalks
- Content updated for changes to the Iowa DOT and SUDAS Design Manuals
- Accessibility of Public Rights-of-Way is Required by the 1990 Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Renewed Focus on Consistent Compliance with ADA Curb Ramp Design and Work Zone Accessibility
- Workshop will Summarize the Sidewalk, Curb Ramp, and Work Zone Portions of the Iowa DOT and SUDAS Design Manuals, and Provide Information about Plan Preparation Requirements
Who Should Attend?
This workshop will benefit state and local professionals who plan, design,
inspect, and construct ADA-related facilities within the public right-of-way.
State and local agency staff, consultants, and contractors are encouraged to attend.
Setting the Stage
Summary of Updated ADA-Related Design Standards and Information
Plan Components, Creation, and Tools for Production
Questions and Answers
If you have questions, contact Keith Knapp at
email@example.com or 515-294-8817.