Graduate Minor Requirements
A graduate minor in Transportation requires the following:
- completion of Tr 691 Seminar (1 credit)
- completion of at least 9 credits in courses listed under Core or Other Approved Courses, including at least 6 credits from one subject area and 3 credits from another area. The selected courses must be approved by the Program of Study Committee.
- the planned POS must be reviewed by the Transportation Chair prior to POS committee approval;
- at least one member of the POS committee must be a Transportation faculty member; and
- application for minor must be made prior to the PhD preliminary examination (if applicable).